Thursday 26 July 2012

My University Choice

So I chose Bath Spa University, Bath is a beautiful city with plenty of inspiration all around but the best part about them was that they were interested in students who were into modern designs and fresh ideas rather than simply relying on the history of Bath. I'm now waiting for my results to find out if I can do my course choise, a combination degree of Mixed Media Textiles and Creative Writing. I'm really looking forward to it, let's hope I get it!

I've also started to design some dance costumes that can be made and sold at our local dance competitions, as well I this I also manned the sweet stall. Go me! So anyway, I'm pretty proud of my designs, eventually I think they might end up on here :) As well as this I'm still designing my own things and I've started to gather people to do some more cosplays. I'm especially looking forward to the Ciel In Wonderland cosplay we have planned from the anime/manga Kuroshitsuji. I would suggest it to anyone if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's a great anime, I love the history that it incorporates while twisting it to suit the characters, especially that of Ciel. So yeah, go have a look at that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment