Thursday 7 February 2013

Uni Progress

So a new post because it was about time. Uni's going well though I'm excited to be going home on saturday, I'm just ready for it. Between that and today is an asessment, dun dun dun! It's for Photography and I feel pretty positive about that so hopefully everything will go ok. I hope I've done enough work, it probably looks to me like I've done a lot when actually, I haven't but let's stay positive.
Other than that things are ok. I finally went to my Wednesday lecture, it ended up being a waste of time due to it being about poetry, unfortunatley, I don't do poetry and I have no will to learn about it. So I spent a lot of time doodeling and just not listening. Never mind. I also arrived early for my Textiles lesson on monday, for the first time in about the entire year. I was very proud :)
Added to that, yesterday I went out to the local rock night in Bath, I met friends from my writing class on a tuesday and actually found that they are a lot more interesting than the people I normally sit with. Damn. We ended up having a full nearly 20, 30 minute argument about Doctor Who and a very loud discussion about Supernatural, but what can I say they're both brilliant shows and sometimes you just have to yell about them.
I've signed myself up to do some kind of volunteer shop as well. Concidering that every summer I volunteer for the British Heart Foundation I'm kinda wondering why I did that. Oh well... I'm also concidering signing up for a live blog and tweet session where writers come and do this talk and we blog all the way through and stuff. It sounds amazing! Actually, I do have twitter, so this could be good :D

No comments:

Post a Comment