Thursday 22 December 2011

Cosplays

So, after going on a recent Sailor Moon splurge where i've spent hours in front of the screen watching episodes, I'm thinking of doing an Eternal Sailor Moon cosplay. The skirt is by far the best (I love the colours) and who doesn't want a reason to wear a massive pair of wings?
Not only that but I love the scepter that comes with this uniform, and it would be just great to own one. I've just gotta find it now!
Anyway, I think Sailor Moon is going to have to be added to my cosplay list, it's getting silly now, but what can I say? It's a great life, and only beign able to do it at MCM Expo kinda limits the options, never mind though. Just gotta do something really spectaular for it.

For the next May Expo I'm hoping to have a completed Amy from Soul Calibur 4 cosplay done, I've been shopping around so far for it but what I really need is a sewing machine to be able to sew it at home. Let's hope Santa brings me one!

No comments:

Post a Comment