Monday 31 December 2012

Deviant Art and Disney Concept Work

I've been busy on Deviant art recently, and I'm quite proud of that. I suppose I have uni to thank for it but never mind. My photography course has me taking pictures everywhere so I just need to keep up with the uploads, I think that's especially true when it comes to this blog. I always start to think about it and then forget to update, I need to sort myself out! So anyway, Deviant, there's some pretty cool pictures up there if I do say so myself. Quite a few of my local beach due to my new desire to take pictures of everything. Then again, I have borrowed a camera from Uni so I might as well use it to my full potential.
Anyway, I got onto here and started this update because I've recently decided I want to become an Imagineer for Disney, I think that would be so cool. Then when strolling through concept art on Google I came across some amazing pictures and one of them happened to lead me here. Thanks for that.
So with a new career in mind, though I'm hoping I will find a way to keep writing (something I desperatley need to start doing again, I think I've neglected my FanFiction account for too long now) and to keep desigining. Recently I've been designing costumes for my younger cousin who does freestyle dancing. I'm quite proud of them if I do say so myself :) Anyway, I'm off to do some more research and hopefully to write some more. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment