Saturday 5 January 2013

I'm supposed to be doing uni work right now...

Yeah, so I was happily doing my uni work, which involved finding some pictures on google as it sometimes does. Then I find myself on here, and I think, well, why not do a quick post while I'm on this site. Here we go then, my quick post.
Right now I'm trying to find some ideas for what to do for my Textiles work. We need to have projecty ideas, and I think we have to have actually started the project, but I have one day and not enough pull rings off cans. Also I have no clue how to begin making a corset out of can tabs, If anyone knows how and could let me know, that'd be great. :)
Anyway, for may expo I'm thinking of doing Lucky star with my sister :D That should be fun, especially since it means buying another wig, and its a long one. I do love my hobbies sometimes. As well as that though I think we're going to do a Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji cosplay. We did it in October and I had so much fun with it so I'm really looking forward to doing it again. This time though we're going to do Ciel in his party dress (the pink one where he's pretending to be a girl), and Undertaker as a girl as well. This means I get to think like Undertaker to design a new dress for him that he would wear to such a party! I'm so excited for it!!
And I've recently seen Rise of the Guardians! How much do I love it? Loads! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, I just keep watching youtube videos now. Not like I wasn't doing that before but never mind....
Annnnnnyway, I should probably get back to actually doing my work. Lovely chatting to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment